Bridging new frontiers in Lab – to Field analysis
High performance – 50kV and 10W
The largest testing chamber
Touchscreen & Sample camera
Light weight – 16Kg
Taking the laboratory to the field
A portable field laboratory with safe and superior Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) quantitative and qualitative analysis.
P-Metrix is a high-power analyzer that incorporates performances and safety of a top-grade EDXRF benchtop analyzer, combined with easy mobility and cost-effective benefits of a portable device and field engineered.
This powerful 50kV, 10W with Rh anode providing onsite lab quality excellent performance for complex field applications.
Silicon Drift Detector(SDD):
SDD with higher count rate and resolution, down to 125eV for improved analysis, detection range from C(6) – Fm(100)
Laboratory quality with fast field results
- Non-destructive elemental analysis – Quantitative and qualitative analysis using standards and standardless (FP) methods
- X-Ray source – Excitation of 50kV, 10W, 400µA with Rh anode LOD from ppm to 100% concentrations, providing onsite lab quality excellent performance for complex field applications
- Tube filters – Variety of seven adjustable tube filters for High performances
- Automatic calibration – System automatic calibration upon materials for ambient atmosphere adjustment
- Large testing chamber – The largest sealed testing chamber available for portable XRF systems
- User-friendly operation – Fully integrated PC and industrialized touchscreen
- CMOS sample camera – Integrated camera for full identification of the area of interest
- Advanced Analytix SW – Implemented advanced Analytix SW analysis package for fast, easy-to-use performance for immediate action and results in the field
- Battery operated – Field mobility
- Self-service – Designed for self-service with low maintenance, easy replacement of instruments components such as: detector, tube, MCA, controller and PC board
Alloys; Environmental; Oil, Fuels & Liquids; Mining & Geological; Forensics; Food & agriculture; Authentication & Precious Metals; Pharmaceutical & Biomedical; Petrochemical & Petroleum