Bringing out the Power of Laboratory Spectrometer
A small compact analyzer that can easily be transported to the job site. When the task calls for fast, real time, high quality results, the S-Mobile spectrometers are the perfect answer for the job.
This powerful 50kV, 50 Watt portable X-ray analyzer is capable of rendering sensitive and precise analysis, similar to laboratory class analyzers.
Silicon Drift Detector(SDD):
Optional Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) features higher-count rate and resolution, for a better analysis (down to 125eV) and a faster response, to minimize operational down time.
SDD LE- Optional Ultra-thin detector window provides superior performance enables low Z elements (Light Element) analysis.
PD (Pin Diode) Detector:
Basic and reliable electrically cooled detector can achieve ≥ 150eV resolution.
- Non-destructive Elemental analysis Na (11) – U (92), from sub-ppm to 100% concentrations
- 50W tube power combined with Portable robust design, providing onsite lab quality for complex field applications and excellent performance.
- Improved detection limits along the entire spectrum.
- Ease of operation is facilitated by the proprietary.
- nEXt™ analytical package.
- Go / no go operational mode with Easy nEXt.
- Optional: Silicon Drift Detector SDD higher-count rate and resolution for improved analysis.
Alloys; Environmental; Oil, Fuels & Liquids; Mining & Geological; Forensics;
Authentication & Precious Metals; Pharmaceutical & Biomedical.